Terms & Conditions
Use of This Site
You are responsible to ensure that your access to this Site and material available on or through it are legal in each jurisdiction, in or through which you access or view the site or such material.
Texeras may use your Personal Information such as name, e-mail, postal addresses, phone number(s), IP addresses, product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc;, (collectively "Personal Information") collected:
- send you or your friends, relatives or associates, products that you have ordered;
- process gift card transaction;
- help us learn more about your shopping preferences; or
- conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve your shopping experiences and product offerings.
- to send communication related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels.
You may always choose not to receive promotional materials or marketing information.
This Site is directed to be used by adults only. We assume that any minor, if at all, accessing our Site is under the supervision of their guardians. Texeras or its associates do not knowingly collect information from minors. You will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, are not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party.
If you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the 'Contact Information' provided below. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, or suspend your account without any liability to Texeras.